Thank you for your interest in booking with ASGCC.
Numbers and costs
- One instructor is required per maximum group size of 8. The maximum booking is 24 with 3 instructors. Note that we have sufficient kayaks for up to three sessions and canoes for two sessions.
- The cost is:
- £40 per group per session with an ASGCC instructor.
- £34 (group of 8) with your own instructor.
Notes on Own Instructors
- Groups with own Instructors must supply their current Canoe/Kayak Permit, with the booking application and payment. No bookings with own instructors can be accepted without copies of the permits.
- Apply Coupon (own).
- ASGCC instructors may run sessions at £2.50 per young person. This reduced rate is only available to Instructors that have run at least 10 sessions for other group’s bookings with ASGCC.
How to book
- All bookings are made on line through ASGCC website www.asagcc.org.uk were a shopping cart system is available.
- You will need to register which will provide ASGCC with the relevant contact information.
- You select the date first, listed against days of the week. Further available sessions can be added noting the limitation at the top of the sheet. You will need to identify whether the session is for canoeing or kayaking. See the drop down bar for types of craft.